KY-25LF fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump belongs to PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump, because of its strong corrosion resistance, the pump body is made of fluoroplastic PVDF material, especially high-concentration sulfuric acid, nitric acid and other liquids can be transported; regardless of the design of the intermediate motor body or The thicker flow channel of the pump body greatly increases the flow of the KY25LF diaphragm pump and the output pressure is significantly increased. Therefore, it is named the corrosion-resistant PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump . KY-25LF pneumatic diaphragm pump is one of many fluoroplastic water pumps. Shanghai Kaiyang PVDF diaphragm pump manufacturer has been using fluoroplastic water pumps as its main research and development object since its establishment. For the production and manufacture of fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pumps, Shanghai Kaiyang has more than ten years of experience, and has accumulated nearly one million units of fluoroplastic diaphragm pumps. Choose Kaiyang PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump , so you can avoid the trouble of equipment maintenance.
Fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump is a water pump with very strong corrosion resistance. The casing is made of PVDF material with strong corrosion resistance. It can be applied to any strong acid, strong alkali and various organic solvents except molten alkali salts, and has a wide range of applications. KY25LFPVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump is suitable for various corrosive liquids, particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, explosive, highly toxic liquids, ceramic glaze slurry, fruit pulp, glue, tanker bottom oil recovery, temporary pouring tanks, etc. The liquid can be exhausted and exhausted; especially it can solve the problems of running, running, dripping, leaking, and not allowing idling of the vane pump. It is the most novel type in China that uses compressed air as the power source and reciprocates through the air valve. Volumetric water pump that distributes air and drives the diaphragm to squeeze and convey the medium. The KY-25LF pneumatic diaphragm pump combines the advantages of impurity pumps, self-priming pumps, mud pumps, canned pumps, submersible pumps and other conveying machinery in one.
Fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump is also called perfluoro PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump. It is a corrosion-resistant PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump product developed and produced by Shanghai Kaiyang Pump Industry in response to the needs of customers for strong acid and alkali medium pumping. Due to its unique material, it is doomed Excellent characteristics:
1) First, the flow part of the fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump is made of high-quality polyvinylidene fluoride material. PVDF has good chemical stability, excellent chemical resistance and good heat stability. It is the first choice of diaphragm pump material in some chemical industry, biopharmaceutical industry, sewage pharmaceutical production and other industries.
2) Fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump is lighter than metal pneumatic diaphragm pump. As long as there is an air source, check the air pipe to the intake valve of the fluoroplastic diaphragm pump, and it can work, which shows the KY-25LF greatly. Diaphragm pump's super mobile performance; It is an excellent choice of PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump for some working conditions that require frequent movement and pumping of liquids;
3) KY-25LF pneumatic diaphragm pump is easy to use and reliable in operation. Simply open and close the gas valve when starting and stopping. Even if there is no medium running for a long time due to unexpected conditions or the pump is shut down suddenly, it will not be damaged. When the load is on, the pump will automatically stop and have self-protection performance. When the load returns to normal, it can automatically start running;
4) Explosion-proof performance: no need to worry about dangers caused by electric wires and engines, no need to take any protective measures when running in flammable and explosive environments, let alone worry about noise;
5) KY25LFPVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump. The matching device is further innovated. The intermediate body and the partition are integrated. The auxiliary shaft and the auxiliary slider are also changed to integrated production, which greatly improves the air utilization efficiency and avoids the instability caused by air pressure. Stability and downtime caused by stability; truly no crashes, and seamless connection with automated machinery and equipment.
6). The overall structure of KY25LF pneumatic diaphragm pump is more optimized, the pump cavity and the main line are significantly strengthened, the self-priming function and the flow head are greatly improved, and stepless adjustment can be achieved through the valve opening
7) The wearing parts of Kaiyang PVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump are all imported materials, especially Teflon and mountain rubber are used to replace the domestic Teflon.
8) KY25LF fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump has not only greatly increased the flow and pressure, but also significantly reduced the noise, because KY type fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pumps all use reverse osmosis filter elements, which can effectively reduce the sound and have no resistance.
9) The flow is spacious and the passing performance is good, allowing the maximum particle diameter to reach 10 mm. When pumping mud and impurities, there is little wear on the pump;
10) KY25LFPVDF pneumatic diaphragm pump can transport viscous liquid (viscosity below 10,000 centipoise);
11) Kaiyang KY brand pneumatic diaphragm pump can be made of a variety of material pump body, has good corrosion resistance, suitable for various media
Chemical industry: acids, alkalis, solvents, suspended solids, dispersion systems.
Petrochemical industry: crude oil, heavy oil, grease, mud, sludge, etc.
Coating industry: resin, solvent, colorant, paint, etc.
Daily chemical industry: detergent, shampoo, lotion, emulsion, hand cream, surfactant.
Ceramic industry: mud, porcelain, lime, clay.
Mining industry: coal slurry, magma, mud, mortar, explosive slurry, lubricants, etc.
Water treatment: lime slurry, soft sediment, sewage, chemicals, wastewater.
Food industry: liquid semi-solid, chocolate, salt water, vinegar, syrup, vegetable oil, soybean oil, honey, animal blood.
Beverage industry: yeast, syrup, concentrate, gas-liquid mixture, wine, fruit juice, corn syrup, etc.
Pharmaceutical industry: solvents, acids, alkalis, plant extracts, ointments, plasma and other pharmaceutical materials.
Paper industry: binders, resins, paints, inks, pigments, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
Electronics industry: solvents, plating solutions, cleaning solutions, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, waste acids, corrosive acids, polishing solutions.
Textile industry: dye chemicals, resins, rubber, etc.
Construction industry: cement slurry, ceramic tile adhesive, rock slurry, ceiling finish, etc.
Automotive industry: polishing emulsions, oils, coolants, automotive primers, oil emulsions, varnishes, varnish additives, degreasers, paints, etc.
Furniture industry: binder, varnish, dispersion system, solvent, colorant, white wood glue, epoxy resin, starch binder.
Metallurgy, foundry and dyeing industry: metal slurry, hydroxide and carbide slurry, dust washing slurry, etc.
Diaphragm material selection
Ding Qing Rubber
Carbon disulfide, carbon tetrachloride, oil: temperature of engine oil, diesel, etc. 0-80 degrees
Special weakly corrosive liquid such as paint, weak acid and alkali, temperature 0-100 degrees
EPDM rubber, polyurethane
Room temperature liquids with large abrasion such as mortar and sludge
强酸、强碱 或者高温特殊腐蚀性，比如 硫酸、硝酸、等腐蚀性液体 Food, pharmaceutical and other industries, strong acid, alkali or high temperature, especially corrosive, such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid, etc.