Shanghai Kaiyang Pump Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of electric diaphragm pumps, pneumatic double diaphragm pumps and pneumatic pumps. It is a diaphragm pump manufacturer with R & D, manufacturing, sales and service in one.
Reform and Innovation, Pursuit of Excellence
Warning 1: Excessive gas pressure can cause personal injury, water pump damage, or property damage.
● Do not exceed the maximum allowable pressure indicated on the nameplate of the diaphragm pump.
● Install supporting pipes and other components to ensure that they can withstand the maximum pressure generated by the pump.
Warning 2: Static sparks. Static sparks can explode and cause serious injury. Connect the pump and piping system to ground.
● Sparks can ignite flammable materials and steam.
● When the pump sucks, flushes, recycles, or sprays flammable materials, such as paint, solvent, wax paint, etc., or when the ambient atmosphere around the pump can cause nature, the pump delivery system and sprayed liquid must be grounded to protect .
● Ensure the safety of the pump, connection accessories and all contact points to avoid vibration and contact or static sparks.
● For special circumstances, please consult local building and installation regulations and special grounding requirements of electrician regulations.
● After connecting the ground wire, regularly check the continuity of the ground circuit: use an ohmmeter to test to ensure the continuity of each component (including accessories) to the ground. The ohmmeter should display a value of 0.1 ohms or less.
● Use hoses with static leads.
● Use the right ventilation equipment
● Keep flammable items away from heat sources, open flames and sparks.
● When not using the pump, be sure to turn off the source of the import and export equipment.
Warning 3: The exhaust of the pump may contain impurities, which may cause adverse consequences. Remove the pump discharge from the work place and near the operator.
● The diaphragm is a wearing part. When the diaphragm is broken, the pumped material may be forcibly discharged from the muffler. If the liquid being pumped is dangerous or flammable, the discharged liquid must be piped to a safe area.
Warning 4: Dangerous pressure may cause serious injury or property damage. When the system is pressurized, do not repair or clean the pump body, hoses or accessories.
● Disconnect the air supply pipe and release pressure from the system by opening the dispensing valve or device, or carefully and slowly loosening and removing the outlet hose or pipe from the pump.
Warning 5: Hazardous materials may cause serious injury or property damage. Please do not return the pump with hazardous materials to Kaiyang factory or repair center. Safe operating practices must comply with local and national laws and safety regulations.
WARNING 6: Risk of explosion. Models containing aluminum contact parts cannot be used with trichloroethane, dichloromethane, or other hydrogen halide solvents. These volumes may react and explode.
● Before using with this type of solvent, please check the motor end of the pump, fluid column, inlet and outlet pipes, and all parts in contact with the liquid to ensure compatibility.
2. Be careful
CAUTION 1 Check the chemical compatibility of the pump with the liquid-contacting part and the liquid being pumped. Chemical compatibility may vary with the temperature and concentration of the liquid being pumped. For specific chemical and pump material compatibility, consult the specific chemical manufacturer.
CAUTION 2 maximum temperature resistance is based on mechanical stress only. However, certain chemicals will significantly reduce the maximum safe operating temperature. Ask the chemical manufacturer for chemical compatibility and temperature limits. Refer to pump data on page 1 of this manual.
CAUTION 3 Make sure that all operators of this equipment have been trained to understand safe operating practices, understand the limits of the equipment, and wear safety clothing and goggles when needed.
CAUTION 4 Do not use the water pump as the supporting structure of the piping system. Make sure that the piping system is properly installed and secured to prevent stress on the pump components. The inlet and outlet connection pipes of the pump must be flexible and cannot be connected by rigid pipes.
CAUTION 5 When the water pump is not suitable for a long time, disconnect the air supply pressure of the pump body and stop the pump operation.