Shanghai Kaiyang Pump Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of electric diaphragm pumps, pneumatic double diaphragm pumps and pneumatic pumps. It is a diaphragm pump manufacturer with R & D, manufacturing, sales and service in one.
Reform and Innovation, Pursuit of Excellence
Diaphragm pump, also known as control pump, is the main type of actuator. By receiving the control signal from the modulation unit, the flow rate of the fluid can be changed by power operation. The diaphragm pump generally consists of an actuator and a valve. With compressed air as the power source, it can pump various corrosive liquids, granular liquids, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, and highly toxic liquids.
Pneumatic diaphragm pumps are available in four materials: plastic, aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel. Electric diaphragm pumps are available in four materials: plastic, aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel. Diaphragm pumps use nitrile rubber, neoprene, fluoro rubber, polyvinylidene fluoride, and polytetrahydroethylene depending on the liquid medium. To meet demand. Placed on various special occasions, often used for pumping media can not be pumped. The diaphragm pump can be divided into pneumatic, electric and hydraulic power according to the power of the actuator. They are pneumatic diaphragm pumps driven by compressed air, electric diaphragm pumps driven by electricity, electrohydraulic diaphragm pumps driven by the pressure of a liquid medium (such as oil), and solenoid valves, electronic, smart and fieldbus diaphragms, depending on their function And characteristics. Membrane pump. There are many types of diaphragm pumps and their structures are different, but they are constantly updated and changed. Generally, valves are universal. They can be matched not only with pneumatic actuators, but also with electric or other actuators.
Category: Electronic Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump-3 inch Plastic Electronic Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump-A80 Verderair Almatec series adds the largest size pump A80, which is a large-capacity design and consists of three parts: two diaphragm chambers and a central body, operating Easy maintenance. The inlet and outlet size is DN80, the maximum flow rate is 48 cubic meters / hour, and the maximum particle size is 15mm.
Diaphragm Pump Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Peristaltic Pump Hose Pump Magnetic Pump Verderair Almatec has a wide range of applications, from the chemical industry to the food industry. Almatec small pumps are commonly used for circulation and sampling, while large pumps are mainly used in the chemical and OEM markets. The pneumatic valve is an important part of the pneumatic diaphragm pump. The patented A80 valve is completely metal-free, with high reliability and low noise. This unique design provides a continuous balanced load for the diaphragm without pressure differential, which extends the life of the diaphragm.
First , diaphragm pump selection
Diaphragm pump body selection is the most important part of diaphragm pump selection. There are many kinds of valves for diaphragm pumps. Commonly used are 10 types of straight-through single seat, straight-through two-seat, angle type, diaphragm type, small flow, tee, eccentric rotation, butterfly, sleeve type, spherical, etc. Before selecting a valve, you should carefully analyze the media, process conditions, and parameters of the control process, collect sufficient data, understand the requirements of the diaphragm pump system, and determine the type of valve to use based on the collected data. When making specific choices, consider the following:
(1) The shape and structure of the spool are mainly based on the selected flow characteristics and unbalanced forces.
(2) Abrasion resistance When the fluid medium is a suspension containing high-concentration abrasive particles, severe friction occurs every time the joint surface of the valve core and the valve seat closes. Therefore, the flow of the valve should be stable and the internal materials of the valve should be hard.
(3) Due to the corrosive nature of the medium, a valve with a simple structure should be selected as far as possible under the condition of satisfying the regulating function.
(4) When the temperature and pressure of the medium are high and the change is large, the valve core and valve seat material should be selected as the valve with little change in temperature and pressure.
(5) Prevent flash and cavitation from occurring only in liquid media. In the actual production process, flash evaporation and cavitation not only affect the calculation of the flow coefficient, but also cause vibration and noise, and shorten the service life of the valve. Therefore, flashing and cavitation should be prevented when selecting a valve.
Second, the choice of diaphragm pump
(1) The output force of the actuator, regardless of its type, is an effective force to overcome the load (mainly refers to unbalanced force and unbalanced torque plus friction, sealing force, gravity and other related forces). Therefore, in order to make the diaphragm pump work normally, the supporting actuator should be able to generate sufficient output force, overcome various resistances, and ensure high tightness and valve opening. For double acting pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuators, there is usually no return spring. The magnitude of the force is independent of the direction of the action. Therefore, the key to selecting the actuator is to find the maximum output force and torque of the motor. For a single-acting pneumatic actuator, the output force is related to the valve opening, and the force on the diaphragm pump will also affect its motion characteristics. Therefore, it is necessary to establish a force balance over the entire opening range of the diaphragm pump.
(2) After the output force of the actuator is determined by the type of actuator, select the corresponding actuator according to the requirements of the process environment. On-site explosion protection requires pneumatic actuators, junction boxes are explosion-proof, electric actuators cannot be selected. If there is no explosion-proof requirement, pneumatic and electric actuators can be selected, but considering energy saving, electric actuators should be selected as much as possible. Among hydraulic actuators, its application is not as extensive as pneumatic and electric actuators, but the adjustment accuracy is high.