Shanghai Kaiyang Pump Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of electric diaphragm pumps, pneumatic double diaphragm pumps and pneumatic pumps. It is a diaphragm pump manufacturer with R & D, manufacturing, sales and service in one.
Reform and Innovation, Pursuit of Excellence
First, matters needing attention
1, electric diaphragm pump start and stop load operation: The diaphragm pump is driven by a variable frequency motor. If the start-stop load is too large or too small, in order to avoid the above situation as much as possible, the rigid adjustment of the start-stop load is controlled at about 30%, and the instrument installation for increasing or decreasing the load must be completed within a period of time. Effectively maintain the inverter technically.
2. Diaphragm pump instrument air and lubricant pressure system operation: Diaphragm pump instrument air and lubricant pressure are interlocked with the main motor. The fuel injection and drain valves of the propellant are air-closing valves. They should always maintain a certain pressure. The minimum working pressure of the two valves is not less than 0.4 MPa, so even after stopping the pump, the air pressure of the instrument generally remains above 015 MPa. To avoid insufficient or excessive liquid in the push chamber, the air supplied to the valve is filtered and the oil is atomized. When the diaphragm pump is running, the lubricating oil pressure should not be lower than the pressure interlock value (0115MPa), the differential pressure of the lubricating oil outlet filter should not be too large, and the steel ball in the lubricating oil flow viewer should be at the upper limit position, and the adjustment range E is adjusted. The flow should not be too large, so as to avoid the instantaneous flow being too fast and causing chain jumps. Through the above process improvement and mastery of operation points, the diaphragm pump always has a stable process environment during operation. In the past year, it has jumped only once due to electrical reasons, thus achieving long-term, safe and efficient operation.
3. The flow characteristic of the diaphragm pump refers to the relationship between the relative flow of the medium through the valve and the displacement (relative opening of the valve). The ideal flow characteristics are mainly straight, equal percentage (logarithmic), parabolic, and quick opening. The characteristic curve and shape of the spool, the ideal flow characteristics commonly used are straight lines, equal percentage (logarithmic) and quick opening.
4. The selection of the flow characteristics of the diaphragm pump can be calculated theoretically, but the methods and equations used are very complicated. Employ empirical criteria to consider the following aspects: 1) analysis and selection of the adjustment quality of the adjustment system; 2) consideration of process pipelines; 3) analysis of load changes.
5. Select the flow characteristics of the diaphragm pump, and determine the shape and structure of the spool according to its flow characteristics. However, due to the structural characteristics of diaphragm valves and butterfly valves, it is impossible to achieve the required flow characteristics by changing the surface shape of the valve core. At this time, it can be realized by changing the shape of the feedback cam of the valve positioner.
Second, the main purpose:
1. Various highly toxic, flammable and volatile liquids.
2. Various strong acids, strong alkalis and corrosive liquids.
3. The medium with higher temperature can be transported at 150 ℃
4. As the pre-pressure feeding device of various filter presses.
5. Hot water recovery and recycling.
6. Tank truck, oil depot and loading and unloading of oil.
7.Pump kimchi, jam, mashed potatoes, chocolate, etc.
8. Pumping paint, chewing gum, pigment binder.
9, porcelain glaze, cement grout, mortar, mud.
10. Various rubber latex, organic solvents and fillers.
11. Clean up the oil tanker warehouse with a pump and absorb the sewage and residual oil in the warehouse.
12. Hops and baking powder, mud, syrup and molasses.
13. Pumping sewage and sediment in mines, tunnels, tunnels and sewers.
14. Absorb various special media.
DBY electric diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
1. No need to irrigate water, self-priming capacity can reach 7 meters.
2. Good throughput. Particles and sludge smaller than 10 mm in diameter pass easily.
3. As the diaphragm is separated from the conveying medium and the driving mechanism, the diaphragm can be divided into neoprene, nitrile rubber, fluoro rubber, tetrafluoroethylene, etc., which can completely meet the requirements of different users.
4. According to user requirements, the medium flowing through the pump body can be divided into cast iron, stainless steel and aluminum alloy. The motor can be divided into two types: ordinary type and explosion-proof type.
Fourth, the working principle
The motor and reducer (1) drive the crankshaft (3) to rotate through the bearing housing (2). The steering mechanism (4) converts the circular motion of the crankshaft end into the axial motion of the sliding rod (5), which drives the diaphragm to reciprocate. In the left and right pump chambers, the power of the upper and lower four one-way ball valves and diaphragms causes the volume of the working chamber to change.
Next post: Handling of common faults in diaphragm pumps