Shanghai Kaiyang Pump Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of electric diaphragm pumps, pneumatic double diaphragm pumps and pneumatic pumps. It is a diaphragm pump manufacturer with R & D, manufacturing, sales and service in one.
Reform and Innovation, Pursuit of Excellence
Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a positive displacement pump driven by compressed air, and its volume is changed by reciprocating deformation of the diaphragm. Its working principle is similar to the plunger pump. The pneumatic diaphragm pump is used in accordance with certain principles and methods, and in accordance with certain instructions and precautions, it can produce important uses and contributions in specific operating procedures, and has good use value. When using a pneumatic diaphragm pump, pay attention to the following points: Through the particle diameter standard, ensure that the largest particle in the fluid does not exceed the maximum safety of the pump. Tighten the pump and connection fittings to prevent static sparks due to vibration and shock. Use an antistatic hose. In order to regularly check and test the reliability of the grounding system, the grounding resistance should be less than 100 ohms. Maintain good ventilation and exhaust. Keep away from flammable, explosive and heat sources. The inlet pressure should not exceed the maximum allowable pressure of the pump. Compressed air exceeding the rated pressure of the inline pump may cause personal injury, property damage, and performance damage to the pump.
Electrostatic sparks can cause personal injury and property damage due to the explosion. As required, the ground screw on the pump should be grounded correctly and reliably with a large cross-section wire. The grounding requirements meet the requirements of local laws and regulations and some special requirements on site. The exhaust of the pump may contain solids. Do not place the exhaust on the work area or on people, as it may cause personal injury. When the diaphragm fails, the material pumped by the sewage pump will be discharged from the exhaust muffler. Ensure that the pump pressure piping system can withstand the maximum output pressure, and ensure the clean and normal working conditions of the multi-stage pump-driven air system. When transporting flammable and toxic liquids, connect the outlet to a safe place away from the work area. Use at least 3/8 "smooth inner wall pipes to connect the exhaust port and muffler.
The high pressure of the liquid can cause severe personal injury and property damage. Do not maintain the pump and material piping system while the pump is pressurized. If you want to repair the rotor pump, first cut off the pump's water inlet, open the bypass pressure relief mechanism, release the pressure of the piping system, and slowly loosen the connection pipe joint. If transporting dangerous and toxic liquid pumps, fire pumps should not be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair. The liquid conveying part adopts aluminum alloy pump. Do not use them to transport liquids containing Fe3 + and halogenated hydrocarbons and other halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, which will cause corrosion and cracking of the pump body. Ensure that all parts in contact with the conveyor are not corroded by the conveying liquid. Ensure that all operators are familiar with the operation and use of the pump, master the precautions for safe use, and assign the necessary protective equipment if necessary. Proper use of the pump does not allow prolonged idle operation.
Advantages of pneumatic diaphragm pumps
Pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump has six advantages such as reliable quality, long service life, low noise, small vibration, no dead angle, and fine technology. It has many advantages such as self-priming pump, submersible pump, canned pump, mud pump, impurity pump and so on.
1. Large flow, good flowability, the maximum particle size can reach 10 mm. When pumping mud and impurities, the pump body wears little.
2. Pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump does not need irrigation and water diversion. The suction range is up to 8.8 meters, the lift is 84 meters, and the outlet pressure is above 8.4 bar.
3. The pneumatic one-way diaphragm pump has no rotating parts and no shaft seal. The medium pumped by the diaphragm is completely separated from the moving parts of the pump and the medium of the workpiece. The conveyed medium will not leak. Therefore, when pumping toxic, volatile or corrosive media, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety.
4. The head and flow can be adjusted steplessly through the valve opening (air pressure between 1-8.4 bar).
5. It can be immersed in the medium.
6. It is safe and reliable to use electricity in flammable and explosive places.
7. Pneumatic diaphragm pump has simple structure, few wearing parts, simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance. The pumped medium does not contact moving parts such as valves and connecting rods. Unlike other types of pumps, the performance of the pump gradually decreases due to wear of the rotors, pistons, gears, vanes and other components.
8, easy to use, reliable work, simple valve switching. It will not damage the pump even if it is run for a long time without media or stopped unexpectedly. Once the pump is overloaded, it will automatically stop and have self-protection. When the load returns to normal, it can start and run automatically.
9. Pneumatic diaphragm pump does not need oil lubrication. Even if it is idling, it will not affect the pump. This is a major feature of the pump.
10. Transfer viscous liquid (viscosity below 25000 cm).
Previous post: What is a diaphragm pump? How should it be selected?